Helps to achieve an improved etch factor and finer patterns with copper chloride etching.
Compatible with standard acid etching processes.
Features of EXE Series
- 20-times concentrated additive type (5% additive)
- Can improve the etch factor by just adding it to an ordinary copper chloride etching solution.
- Ordinary etching lines can be used.
- General-purpose controller can be used.
- Control margin is wide.
- Both hydrogen peroxide and sodium chlorate can be used as oxidizers.
Anisotropic etching example
|Target Drsign L/S(μm)||25/25||30/30||40/40|
|EXE||Top:15.1 Bottom:25.0 EF:4.0||Top:20.0 Bottom:29.3 EF:4.3||Top:32.7 Bottm:41.8 EF:5.5|
|Conventional etchant||Top:6.9 Bottom:25.1 EF:2.2||Top:14.2 Bottom:32.7 EF:2.2||Top:21.0 Bottom:43.0 EF:2.3|
Test substrate specifications
Copper thickness: 20 μm (regular copper foil 12 μm + plating 8 μm)
Copper thickness: 25 μm (regular copper foil 12 μm + plating 13 μm)
*Electroless copper is included.
Contact us first.
We will suggest the product best suited to your needs.