To keep personal information accurate and updated and prevent illegal access to, or loss, breakage, falsification, and leakage of any personal information, the Company shall implement necessary measures, such as enhancing maintenance and management of security systems and providing thorough employee educational programs, as well as safety measures, thereby ensuring strict control of personal information.
The use of personal information is limited to the following purposes in principle. Note that the Company may use personal information for other purposes as statistical data in an individually unidentifiable form.
- To provide goods or services demanded by customers
- To improve services for customers
- To inform customers of new products or services
The Company properly controls the personal information provided and will not disclose it to any third party except:
- When agreed by the provider
- When the Company outsources an operation to a contractor to perform
a service demanded by the provider and discloses the information to the contractor
- When disclosure is required by law or regulation
The Company takes all possible security measures to ensure accuracy and safety of personal information.
When confirmation, modification, deletion, etc. of personal information is requested by an information provider, the Company shall confirm the identity of the provider before responding to such a request.
The Company shall comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other rules that apply to the personal information it possesses, while occasionally reviewing and revising the contents of this policy to improve them.
The Company endeavors to protect personal information, though it is unable to guarantee security at the time of transmission of information.Information shall be transmitted at each customer’s own responsibility.
The Company takes meticulous care in posting information on this website, though it does not guarantee the correctness or integrity of such information. The Company may change the information presented on this website without notice. The Company and its affiliates are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss incurred as a result of use of any information contained on this website by customers.
Data Protection Policy
- The name of your organisation and it’s contact details such as address and phone number
- Your name, your role within your company and your contact details such as e-mail address and phone number
- Details of our interactions: emails, meeting minutes, dates and places of visits and phone calls, action points and conclusions amongst other reports
- Keep our customer/supplier database up to date
- Respond accurately to your requests
- Keep track of your business needs and your engagement to our company
- Develop insights into our interaction to match our actions to your requirements
- Send information we are convinced would be of a legitimate interest to you
We keep your data as long as we are engaged with you and your organisation. We regularly review all the information we gather and remove it once we see that our relationship has ended more than 3 years ago, unless legal regulations or contractual conditions foresee other terms.
We keep your data well protected at all times.
The data are only accessible to the people involved in your customer or supplier file.
We will only pass on your data to third parties when it is strictly necessary for the execution of our mutual agreements or to comply with legal requirements.
As the rest of the world, our business environment is changing rapidly too.
As a key player in the technological development we believe it is your best in interest that we stay in a front runner position when it comes to implementing new technologies or adding new products to our worldwide range.
However our core principles including the respect we own you and the state-of-the-art quality we seek to deliver you will always remain firmly anchored.
Handling of Personal Information on Our Website
Based on the way of handling personal information that we have stipulated, we handle the personal information of users using our website and protect their privacy.
We use Google Analytics to improve our website service.
Google Analytics stores data that forms the point of contact between the user and the website such as the user's actions and the URL of the pages that he/she accessed and analyzes the usage situation.
Please click here for more details.
Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites
You can refuse to accept cookies by changing your browser settings.
Even if you refuse to accept cookies it will not affect your browsing of our website.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on