Commitment to Quality
MEC Co., Ltd. pursues quality through its quality management system, which complies with ISO 9001, to retain the trust of its customers.
- With the principle of “quality first” placing top priority on customers, we ensure high quality and reliability that enables us to achieve our business goal of creating value for customers.
- We maintain the PDCA circle to continuously improve processes, products and services with the participation of all employees in all departments.
January 6, 2020
MEC Co., Ltd.
Kazuo Maeda, President & CEO
Approach to Better Quality and Improvement of Customer Satisfaction
Based on our management philosophy of contributing to society in general through Visionary Technology, Reliable Quality and Meticulous Services, we try to understand the needs and expectations of our customers precisely, and strive to improve the reliability of products and provide consistent quality and customer satisfaction.
To pursue these efforts efficiently and effectively, we have established, and operate, a management system in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
1ISO 9001 certification
- The MEC Group has obtained ISO 9001, the international standard certifications concerning quality management systems.
2ISO 14001 certification
- The MEC Group has obtained ISO 14001, the international standard certifications concerning environment management systems.
3Internal Auditing and Continuous Improvement
- We conduct internal auditing regularly, not only to check that work is being done in accordance with various standards and in compliance with laws and regulations, but also to review the work from the perspective of improvement of efficiency (KAIZEN or improvement), quality improvement, product safety and reduction of the environmental burden.
- While repeating the PDCA cycle to continuously improve the level of our work, we also try to work together with all our stakeholders in our endeavor to realize the ideal state.
4Basic Policy for Materials Procurement
- When purchasing raw materials, we select suppliers based on clear criteria such as quality, cost, delivery time, and technical capabilities. We also attach great importance to the environmental conservation efforts of our suppliers.
- When purchasing raw materials, we confirm the dangers and hazards while also complying with laws and regulations and protecting the environment.
- In order to ensure excellent products are delivered to our customers, we evaluate the performance of our suppliers on a yearly basis. Based on the results of the evaluation, we request our suppliers to make further efforts toward quality improvement and environmental conservation.